Major & Complex Loss
This division provides an all encompassing service, delivered via individually selected teams formed from the Company's most senior specialist staff, with additional specialist skills provided by experts selected from our own database of specialist suppliers. The division is able to accept instructions on a 24/7/365 basis and delivers immediate contact and initial site attendance on the same day of instruction. Each team is bespoke to the claim in question, combining internal and external resources to ensure that the mix of skills, experience and personnel fit the precise requirements of the claim and the claimant. The key features of the service are:-
- focus on control of total claim cost by effective mitigation, investigation, quantum and third party activity, and the use of our commercial experience to seek innovative settlement solutions
- detailed enquiries to validate claim in accordance with major and complex loss standard requirements including forensic, financial, insurance, legal, commercial, quantum and third party aspects
- immediate identification of key issues and appointment of team members using in-house and external resources to precisely fit the unique features of the claim
- high levels of broker and customer satisfaction to drive business retention for our clients.
- site inspection on the same day as instruction
- immediate contact and provision of technical advice from first interaction with the Insured