- No warranty is given, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website or to the uninterrupted or error free function of this site or that this site or its server will be free of any viruses or other harmful components
- We may revise the information on the website and this legal notice at any time without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any special, incidental, direct or indirect consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data, arising out of the use or inability to use this site or use or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or from access to other material on the internet via hyperlinks from this site.
Use of and the material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred or alleged to have been incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
- Any links to other websites are included solely for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement of third party products or services and we accept no liability in respect of the material on any website.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including those rights vested in our trade marks both registered and unregistered) in our site, and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not misuse our site by introducing viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and by accessing this site you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
If you have any queries please contact Woodgate and Clark Ltd on 01732 520270 or email email@example.com